Our Parish Catering Ministry:
to volunteer and help serve this wonderful endeavor.
Our Adult Seminars
Sundays with Father
10:15 am - 11 am School Lounge
Sunday Mornings with Father
Sunday, October 2nd
Sunday, October 9th
What it means to be a Christian & Catholic in today's World.
SS Peter & Paul
Ukrainian Catholic Church
Our Parish School:
10 am - 11 am
Classes begin after
9 am Divine Liturgy
Calendar of Current Events
Attendance at our School is mandatory for all our parish youth, from preschool through high school.
Our Sunday School Classes have begun. It is not too late to come and learn with us.
Come and Learn with Us!
- Tickets are available for the Ukrainian Federation of America fund-raiser for wounded Ukrainian soldiers and orphans. It will be held on October 29th @ 6pm.
- Parish Council will celebrate Father Ron's 50th priestly jubilee on Sunday, May 21st, 2017. Mark your calendars.
- Thanks to All who helped at our Annual Parish Family Weekend.
- Please pray and/or send a card to our sick and struggling members!
- E-mail Request to our fellows for better communication concerning our St. John's Society. Sign-up in Vestibule
- 2015 Financial Report is available online, click here to view it.
- New Parishioners are always welcomed, see Father Ron after Divine Liturgy.
- Copies of "Bishop for a Day" are still available and so are our Adult Catechism books titled, "Christ our Pascha". Just ask one of our ushers.
Services for the week of October 16, 2016
- Thursday, October 20th~ 7 am Divine Liturgy(Mass Intention for +Mary Martyniuk)
- Friday, October 21st~ 7 am Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Michael Suzanne)
- Saturday, October 22nd~ 8 am English Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Deceased in the Family of Roman and Vera)
- Saturday, October 22nd~ 6 pm English Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Helen Suzanne)
- Sunday, October 23th ~ 9 am Ukrainian Divine Liturgy (Mass Intention for +Mary Martyniuk)
Updated: October 16, 2016
Thanks to all who helped at our Annual Parish Family Weekend that occurred on
September 17th and 18th
New Beginnings for our Sunday School Program
Our Formal classes have begun! It is never to late to join us in this wonderful endeavor to teach our future generations about our Faith, Hope and Love in Jesus and our beautiful Ukrainian traditions!
We hope and trust that all of our parents/grandparents understand the value and need of teaching our future generations at our Sunday School Progam.
The Ukrainian Federation of America
are working tirelessly to bring to the USA wounded soldiers and orphans injured in the Russian invasion of Eastern Ukraine. For this purpose the Federation is holding a fund-raising banquet and show at the world famous car museum of Dr. Fred Simeone in Philadelphia on Saturday, October 29th at 6 pm. Please see Lidia Dychdala or Borys Pawluk for more details on this noble effort.
Our Parish Finance and Pastoral Council Meeting
Thanks to all who attened our Parish Finance and Pastoral Council on Tuesday, October 11th @6:30 pm in our Hall. Several significant issues and events were discussed.We are grateful for our wonderful dedicated group that help our Parish Community have continual success in all of our endeavors.
Our Catering Ministry
Volunteers are needed for 2 Events already Scheduled for our Fall Semester.
1. Saturday, October 15th: A large Wedding Reception
2. Saturday, November 19th: A Beef & Bear Fundraiser for little Brandon Gallagher.
Please mark your calendars and Smart phones to come and lend us a hand!
E-mail Request goes out to all Parish Men, so that we can be in contact with all our fellows in an efficent way. We hope to re-invigorate our St. John Society this fall. Please provide your e-mail address on the sheet provided in the vestibule.
Our 2015 Financial Statement is available online. Click here to view.
Pope Francis has decreed that this is the year of Mercy and has called upon all Christian-Catholics to practice the virture of Mercy.
Good Examples of practicing mercy include:
- Praying and Caring for the sick,
- Helping the poor,
- Feeding the hungry,
- Praying for Peace,
- Welcoming the refugees.
Father Ron speaks about his book, "Bishop for a Day"
Father Ron's Talk and Discussion from October 4th
Copies of "Bishop for a Day" are available. Pick up your copy from one of our Ushers. You can also purchase it as an e-book through Amazon. Just click here.
We are Blessed!
Our parish is blessed with many dedicated volunteers who maintain our buildings, school grounds, and Parish cemetery.
We are very grateful for their time and effort, especially for Matt and Jim Martyniuk for our Parish Cemetery upkeep, John Horulko for our electrical systems, Bert LeGendre and Shawn Timbario with painting, Jack Strouse and his landscaping crew, and Chris Senyk for his generosity and advice.
God bless all these good and faithful fellows in this New Year!!
Our Sunday School Program News
A great big thank you is due to all our school students, teachers and our good parents, who shared in Sunday's May 1st Day Feast in honor of Mary the Theotokos, which, of course, marked the end of our Parish School year!
In spite of the rainy weather, we all enjoyed a most beautiful celebration!
We Give Thanks
We are blessed with so many generous volunteers who help in a myriad of ways our church community, school and catering ministry.
God Bless all these good people with abundant health, peace and prosperity
Your acts of kindness are the embodiment of Christ among us!
Our Parish Catering Ministry
Our Parish Auxillary did a tremendous job on preparing and serving the luncheon this past Tuesday, June 14th!
A Gracious Thank You goes out to everyone who volunteered!
May Our Risen Lord bless each and everyone with abundance, joy and peace! It is your love and dedication that keeps our Church growing strong.
Volunteers are always welcomed to help in anyway! Please keep this in mind when you are planning your own To Do Lists. One person can make a difference!
And just remember that We can't do without all of YOU!
We Pray for All Our Shut-ins and Ill Folks for God's Healing Graces
Please remember to pray for all of our elderly and ailing folks. Check out the most recent bulletin for names of our Parishioners. Perhaps you can send a card, a prayer, a kind thought, an e-mail or a phone call?
More Photos of our Beautiful Church!